搜索
查看: 8957|回复: 31

吉他中国特别专访吉他英雄SLASH!

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-4-18 09:58:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
吉他中国微信公众号
摇滚狂人SLASH首登国内舞台
5月7日震撼SOLO-TheMixing Room & MUSE

他曾经被认为是枪炮与玫瑰乐队真正的精神领袖与绝对灵魂,开启过一段关于美国硬摇滚进行全球性征服的不灭神话。作为第一代枪花的主音吉他手,他被永久列入摇滚名人堂的历史。位居时代杂志十大时尚最佳电吉他手次席,并成为Gigwise史上五十位最伟大吉他手之一,SLASH的SOLO体现的是最坚硬纯粹的朋克态度,是救世般的风格诠释和一切关于摇滚的原始流露。继2010年首张同名专辑取得巨大成功后,去年SLASH推出Apocalyptic Love “末世之爱”,这张专辑成就了SLASH与Myles Kennedy和The Conspirators激情迸射的伟大合作,“黄金铁三角”也就此展开了与专辑同名的世界巡演之旅。

5月7日,这狂野不羁的电音之声将首次声震中国内地,告别隔空的期待,SLASH将在上海挥洒最迷幻淋漓的吉他之魅。The Mixing Room &MUSE,SLASH携手他的音乐伙伴,注定将魔都的摇滚血液沸腾至最高点。

在SLASH即将来华前,接受了吉他中国特别专访! (采访稿整理、翻译:薛定谔的猫,颠颠CHRIS)

GC: Hello Slash! Thank you so much for taking the time to do the interview with Guitar China. For starters, would you please say something to your fans in China? They've been waiting for this show for a long time.
What expectations do you have for China as this is the first time you're here? Are you planning to look around the city?
Slash:My expectations are actually pretty high.  I’m thinking that Shanghai is going to be a pretty wild and fun gig.  I’m expecting the crowd to be really great and for the band to play great.  I think overall it’s going to be an awesome night.

That is probably the most asked question and it is the hardest one to answer.  It’s a 5 piece rock and roll band and it has a lot of different dynamics and it’s very energetic, but it can come down in level and it does a lot of different things.  It is very spontaneous from evening to evening.  There is a new set list that is written before every show.  It could be 1 song or 4 songs, the set lists are different in some way shape or form every night.  We do a lot of stuff from our new record, a lot of stuff from our last record; we do some stuff from Guns N’ Roses, Velvet Revolver, Snakepit, and all that.  That is something you can expect.  You can expect a really good energetic rock and roll show - the rest of it is very unpredictable.

GC:   Are there any songs chosen from your entire repertoire (from GN'R to solo albums) that you wish you could've played or arranged differently?
SLASH: I haven’t done the se tlist yet, but as we get closer to the night of the show I’ll put the list together and it will be particular to Shanghai.  I never repeat the exact same set list from one night to the next

GC:  Your autobiography was published in 2007, since its completion, a great number of career and personal highlights have come to pass, including the induction into the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame. Are there any plans for writing a sequel to your autobiography in the future to cover the time period after the year 2007?
SLASH:At this point in time, I don’t have any plans to do another autobiography. I’m not saying that I definitely won’t do one at some point in the distant future, but I just don’t have plans to do that right now

GC:  We used to saw a video about you and Mr,B.B.King playing blues on the stage? Have you ever tried playing blues or jazz in th future?
SLASH:NO ANSWER

GC:  Have you been in touch with Izzy Stradlin lately? If so, what is he up to these days?
SLASH:NO ANSWER

GC:   Last year, Amplitube released a version of their guitar amp and effect app featuring you. How did your collaboration come into being? Now that the app is out, do you prefer using the app to capture your inspiration or do you still like the old-school way?
SLASH:I’ve been using Amplitube for awhile now, and I guess they found that out. So they reached out to me to see if I wanted to do a version of Amplitube using my particular amps which I was very flattered by.  I thought it would be a really interesting idea, so they went to work trying to duplicate my amp sound into their design, and they did a great job! I was very happy to have the Slash version of Amplitube come out.

GC:  The collaboration between you and Angry Birds seemed to have taken many by surprise. Who came up with the actual idea of Slashbird? Have you had a chance to sling your Slashbirds before its release? If so, how did it feel like?
SLASH:It was actually Angry Birds that came up with the Slashbird.

GC:   How is the new album coming along? You mentioned a few years ago that you were looking forward to collaborating with Steven Tyler from Aerosmith and Dave Mustaine from Megadeth, do you think they could hop on board this time?
SLASH: I am working on the new album.  I am compiling all of the material that I have written over the past year on the road.

GC:   You launched a guitar cover contest with Guitar World a while ago on the internet and personally selected the best cover performance of Anastasia, the new single off of the Apocalyptic Love album, among top 5 finalists chosen by Guitar World. Why do you think he was the best? Any comments on his playing?
SLASH:The thing that struck me about Henrik was that he really got the feel of the song and the notes and the style.  They seemed to come very naturally, or he practiced a lot to get to that point.  That’s the hardest part about learning someone else’s material, is recreating the vibe, the feel, or the tone right, and that’s what he accomplished

GC:    What are some of the new artists (no genres specified) that particularly interest you?
SLASH:I pretty much listen to everything and try and filter out the good stuff from the bad stuff.  There’s a lot of great artists, and too many for me to really name them all.  There is a new band called Gojira that I really love, and I’ve been listening to their last record a lot recently.  But there are new bands all the time that make me stop and think “that’s a great artist”. As far as listening goes, I’m always listening to anything that I can, just to see what’s out there, what turns me on, what I don’t like, etc.

GC:   As a rock veteran who has played in countless bands on a variety of occasions, what are your suggestions to young musicians who are trying to form their own bands?
SLASH:I wouldn’t recommend this business for any sane person!  But for someone that is really aspiring to make it in this business, you just have to be prepared for a lot of really hard work and perseverance; tenacity is going to be a good quality to have. You’ve got to be ready for disappointments and sacrifice and anything else that you can think of.  But then the luxury of being able to do what you love for a living does make it worth it.

GC: Guitar China would like to thank you again for sparing the time for the interview. We wish you all the best in your upcoming tour in Asia. Last but not least, welcome to the jungle, oops, China!

SLASH 2013上海站:
http://www.guitarschina.com/slash/
发表于 2013-4-18 10:00:20 | 显示全部楼层
吉他中国抖音
占楼围观!!!!!!!
发表于 2013-4-18 10:05:41 | 显示全部楼层
GC视频号
前排就座!
发表于 2013-4-18 10:12:35 | 显示全部楼层
买琴买鼓,就找魔菇
有视频就更好了
发表于 2013-4-18 10:24:43 | 显示全部楼层
看不懂,帮顶
发表于 2013-4-18 10:26:49 | 显示全部楼层
回避其他乐手的问题
发表于 2013-4-18 10:28:32 | 显示全部楼层
Slash 一贯的口风,更成熟了~  
发表于 2013-4-18 10:34:52 | 显示全部楼层
翻译哪里去了?
发表于 2013-4-18 10:47:57 | 显示全部楼层
GC:  We used to saw a video about you and Mr,B.B.King playing blues on the stage? Have you ever tried playing blues or jazz in th future? (問題的文法很有問題)

....Slash從出道開始一直都在彈blues吧. Jazz更是不太可能的事 - 怎麼會問一個搖滾吉他手會不會彈jazz呢?

從Slash的答案, 可以看出他答的挺敷衍的.
发表于 2013-4-18 10:51:48 | 显示全部楼层
说好的翻译呢= =..
发表于 2013-4-18 12:46:41 | 显示全部楼层
[em13] [em13]
发表于 2013-4-18 12:48:43 | 显示全部楼层
[em34] [em34] [em34]
发表于 2013-4-18 13:23:43 | 显示全部楼层
字幕组在哪里
发表于 2013-4-18 13:30:11 | 显示全部楼层
来个翻译。
发表于 2013-4-18 13:32:42 | 显示全部楼层
虽然看不懂 但我感觉应该挺精彩的
发表于 2013-4-18 13:33:14 | 显示全部楼层
吉他中国Slash独家专访中文版

吉他中国:Slash你好!非常感谢你抽出时间接受吉他中国的采访。首先,能否请你对中国的歌迷说几句话?他们为了这场演出已经等很久了。另外,这次是你第一次来中国,你对这次演出有什么期待吗?你会不会在上海四处走走?

Slash:其实我的期望是很高的。我觉得上海这次的演出应该会非常带劲,希望观众能够好好享受,乐队也能好好演。总体来说我希望带给大家一次难忘的夜晚。

吉他中国:那这次有没有为上海演出特别准备的歌曲呢?

Slash:这是我被问到的最多的问题,也可能是最难回答的。我们是一只典型的摇滚5大件乐队(译者注:主唱、双吉他手、贝斯手、鼓手),能给大家呈现出多种多样的风格。我们可以给大伙来点狂躁的,但也可以很柔情。对我们来说,每一晚的演出都是十分自然。我们会在每场演出之前定下曲目表。每一晚演的歌曲里可能有1首或4首是跟之前不同的。我们会从新专辑《末日之爱(Apocalyptic Love)》和上一张专辑《Slash》里选一些歌来演,当然也会从枪花(Guns N’ Roses)、丝绒左轮(Velvet Revolver)、蛇穴(Slash’s Snakepit)的老歌里选择,这一点我们可以打保票。你将目睹的肯定是非常带劲的摇滚乐演出,除此之外其他的就难以预料了。
我还没定好曲目单,但临近演出的时候我会选好该演的歌,保证是为了上海这一场独一无二的曲目。我们从来不会每晚都演一样的歌。

吉他中国:你在2007年的时候发布了自己的自传,从那之后你的职业生涯和个人生活中都有不少值得一提的亮点,比如去年4月以枪花成员的身份被引荐至摇滚乐名人堂等等。目前你有没有写新自传的打算以便囊括2007年之后的经历?

Slash:目前还没有写新自传的打算。我不是说我以后肯定不会再写了,只是现在还没任何这方面的计划。

吉他中国:去年Amplitube公司发行了你的签名款吉他效果器手机应用。你们的合作是怎么开始的?如今这款应用已经推出很久,你在灵感来袭的时候真的会用这款应用吗?还是说你还是更倾向使用老方法?

Slash:Amplitube这应用我用了一阵之后,我猜他们公司的人发现了这事,然后就找上了门,问我愿不愿意合作推出一款可以使用我签名款音箱的应用。我深感荣幸,觉得这主意着实不错。所以之后他们就着手把我的音箱参数融入他们的手机应用里,最后的结果相当令人满意!我很开心现在市面上有一款Slash版的Amplitube应用可供选择。

吉他中国:你和Angry Birds的合作让不少人大吃一惊。是谁想出Slashbird这个创意的?

Slash:实际上那是Angry Birds团队想出来的。

吉他中国:新专辑进展怎么样了?几年前你说过希望能和Aerosmith乐队的Steven Tyler和Megadeth乐队的Dave Mustaine合作,你觉得有这个可能吗?

Slash:我目前正在着手准备新专辑,正在试着把之前几年巡演的时候积攒下的灵感写成歌。

吉他中国:几个月前你和Guitar World网站一起发起了《安娜塔西雅(Anastasia)》的翻弹比赛,那首歌出自你的新专辑《末日之爱(Apocalyptic Love)》。而且最终你还从Guitar World网站挑选的5名入围选手中亲手选出了冠军。你对他的演奏有什么评价吗?是什么让你觉得他有资格获胜?

Slash:Henrik让我印象最深的地方在于他对于整首歌的感觉,包括音符和风格的把握都很到位,感觉就好像浑然天成,当然也没准是因为他练了好久。学习演奏别人的歌曲时最难的就是这点了,因为你要再现那种感觉、那种音色,而他很好的做到了这些。

吉他中国:最近有没有让你特别感兴趣的新艺人(风格不限)?

Slash:我基本上什么都听,并且试着取其精华去其糟粕。目前优秀的艺人太多了,不可能每个人都点评一遍。但最近有个新乐队叫Gojira我很喜欢,而且我也一直在听他们最近的一张专辑。但现在新乐队太多了,有很多乐队在我听过之后都会让我愣一下然后想:他们挺不错的嘛。至于听歌方面,我一直是来者不拒,这样才能知道音乐圈的新动态以及自己喜欢什么不喜欢什么。

吉他中国:作为一个在摇滚圈里颇有资历的老牌乐手,你在不同场合和众多乐手有过合作经历,不知道你对想组乐队的年轻人有什么建议吗?

Slash:脑子没坏的人千万别进这圈!但如果真的对音乐行业有着远大抱负,你一定要做好吃苦耐劳的心理准备。“坚韧”是必不可少的一个好品德,而且你也要做好失望的准备、牺牲的准备以及其他任何你能想到的倒霉事。但相比这些不好的一面,把兴趣当成工作后随之而来的快感也的确值得。

吉他中国:再次感谢你抽出时间接受我们的采访。希望你接下来的亚洲巡演一切顺利,最重要的是,欢迎来到丛林,哦不对,中国!

Slash:谢谢。
发表于 2013-4-18 13:52:02 | 显示全部楼层
顶一个!方便面老爷牛逼!
发表于 2013-4-18 13:56:40 | 显示全部楼层
怎么没问黑眼豆豆 菲姬 的大屁股 爽不爽啊
发表于 2013-4-18 14:09:08 | 显示全部楼层
980一张票,太TM 贵啦
发表于 2013-4-18 14:12:16 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 oscarnkkng 于 2013-4-18 10:47 发表
GC:  We used to saw a video about you and Mr,B.B.King playing blues on the stage? Have you ever tried playing blues or jazz in th future? (問題的文法很有問題)

....Slash從出道開始一直都在彈blues吧. ...

主办方擅自修改了我的问题。改成了这么一句充斥语法甚至拼写错误的句子。问题是,改来改去问的内容还是一样的。我非常不理解。抗议!
发表于 2013-4-18 14:26:25 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 oscarnkkng 于 2013-4-18 10:47 发表

....Slash從出道開始一直都在彈blues吧. ...
英語說錯了,應該是are you trying to play blues or jazz in the future或者lately......
发表于 2013-4-18 14:34:17 | 显示全部楼层
这一类的interview我觉得换了谁都是那么几句话
发表于 2013-4-18 14:34:46 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 maren 于 2013-4-18 13:56 发表
怎么没问黑眼豆豆 菲姬 的大屁股 爽不爽啊

还有这事?关注!
发表于 2013-4-18 14:35:56 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 1mi89 于 2013-4-18 14:26 发表

实际上不应该是are you trying,用planning或thinking about更好。

不仅如此,应该是used to see。但这块不应该这么说,因为意思是原来总见过。直接用have seen就行了。

video后面介词应该是of而不是about。

on stage不需要介词the。

问题太多了。惨不忍睹。不知道为啥我的问题被他们无理篡改。我本来写的是

Apart from blues and rock, do you venture into other genres in your leisure time in order to improve your comprehensive music skills? Have you ever tried playing jazz?
发表于 2013-4-18 14:36:41 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 无云天 于 2013-4-18 14:34 发表
这一类的interview我觉得换了谁都是那么几句话

打官腔嘛。敏感问题不能问,只能问这些了。
发表于 2013-4-18 14:37:05 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 1mi89 于 2013-4-18 14:26 发表

没有问题啊,用完成时态表示说你是不是已经有了玩JAZZ的想法或者已经在尝试着玩JAZZ了,而你这个问法是问你今后有没有玩那个的打算

其实问来问去都是一回事儿,但是立脚点稍有不同
发表于 2013-4-18 15:02:05 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2013-4-18 15:29:37 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 无云天 于 2013-4-18 14:37 发表

没有问题啊,用完成时态表示说你是不是已经有了玩JAZZ的想法或者已经在尝试着玩JAZZ了,而你这个问法是问你今后有没有玩那个的打算

其实问来问去都是一回事儿,但是立脚点稍有不同

确实是不对的。have you tried准确翻译过来是“你有没有试过”,这样一来时间就被限定在发问之前了,于是便与最后的in the future产生冲突。解决办法是删除in the future。或者改掉have you tried,可以改为have you ever thought about或者are you planning等等
发表于 2013-4-18 18:46:39 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2013-4-19 14:37:03 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 橘子爱琴 于 2013-4-18 13:39 发表
吉他中国:作为一个在摇滚圈里颇有资历的老牌乐手,你在不同场合和众多乐手有过合作经历,不知道你对想组乐队的年轻人有什么建议吗?

Slash:脑子没坏的人千万别进这圈!但如果真的对音乐行业有着远大抱负,你一定 ...

[em07] [em07]
发表于 2013-4-19 14:57:29 | 显示全部楼层
逐渐变成了英文技术讨论贴…………
发表于 2013-4-19 15:04:54 | 显示全部楼层
[em13]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吉他中国官方

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 09:30