搜索
查看: 5471|回复: 23

Lamb of God演出过后,评论汇总贴!

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-4-14 16:59:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
吉他中国微信公众号
无意间看到的两则 转过来给大家看

RoadRunner records   latest news(跑路者唱片 首页新闻) :
原始链接:http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=138422

LAMB OF GOD Plays First-Ever Show In China; Video Footage, Photos Available - Apr. 13, 2010

原文:
Richmond, Virginia metallers LAMB OF GOD played their first-ever show in China on Sunday, April 11 at Star Live in Beijing.

Video footage of the concert can be viewed below.

A review of the gig, including photos, are available at Beijing Daze.

LAMB OF GOD will play another show at Star Live tonight (Tuesday, April 13).

According to LAMB OF GOD's China tour organizer, Guitar China's Jiang Wei, the tour took three months to plan for and prepare.

"Our Taiwan counterparts gave LAMB OF GOD's Asian tour plans to us," Jiang told Global Times. "They are very happy to be making a stop in China."

LAMB OF GOD had originally planned to play shows in both Beijing and Shanghai, but the band was unable to secure a proper performing license.

"There was nothing we could do about the cancelled Shanghai show, so we added one more date in Beijing," said Jiang. "It was a tragedy that we're letting LAMB OF GOD fans in Shanghai down."

Jiang admitted that he is still worried about being able to recoup his losses from organizing the band's two Beijing shows. Jiang said he has spent years organizing shows for foreign performers, but has been losing money for just as long.

"Each show will sell around 500 tickets at most," he said. "I don't dare talk about earning money in a situation like this, but I'm just making sure I can make ends meet."

"I don't regret asking LAMB OF GOD to come to China," Jiang added. "Losing money or not is not something I can decide on. [LAMB OF GOD] is really, truly great, and least they are being able to bring their great rock spirts and experiences here."

LAMB OF GOD said that although they will be playing two shows at the same venue, the setlists for the two nights will be completely different.

"Only several classics will be the same, but the rest will be completely different," said Jiang.

网友看了优酷上那两个现场视频后的部分评论,选译 ,(翻译的不当之处 大家多包涵):

“Great news. Hope more metal makes its way over there. The fans over there deserve it big time, and its great to see our metal culture spreading its arms, wings, etc.,. Great news indeed! Bet it blew their minds over there. I'm not a Lamb of God fan, though I have seen them live a few times while going to see other groups. They put on a strong show for what they do. These videos probably are not a perfect representation of what they are doing these days, they probably toned it down a bit onstage so as to not freak out the crazy commies over there. Whatever. Maybe they will figure it out at some point though, ""HHmmm, allow metal music, sell tickets, get bigger groups, sell more tickets, more travel to see show and more tourism, get more money.... hhhmmm money.... !!!!! Yeahh!!"
“这绝对是个好消息,希望越来越多的金属乐队登上他们去往中国演出之路。那里的乐迷们应得这样的大场面,很高兴看到我们的金属文化正在那边(中国)枝繁叶茂。这真是太好了! 我打赌这场演出肯定震撼了中国乐迷的心灵。我不是羔羊的乐迷,但我看其他乐队的现场时也顺带看过几次他们的现场。他们用自己的方式奉献出了一场强硬的演出。 这两段录像应该还不是他们近期水平的完美呈现,在舞台上他们很可能把音色调了一下为的是不吓坏现场观众。 不管怎么说,他们会找出其中原因的” “嗯,允许金属演出,卖票,赚的钱在去吸引更大牌的乐队,再卖更多的票,更多的人从外地来看演出和旅游,再赚更多的钱,嗯, 不错”

“No wonder Randy gets bored on stage. The rest of the band doesn't move at all. It's painfully obvious in that second video. And don't they have roadies in china? Get that damn rocket off the stage! ”
“Randy在台上肯定无聊死了,其余的乐队成员根本就没动,第二个视频里最明显。然后中方难道在现场没有场务? 把那该死的火箭从台上弄下去”

“..."And don't they have roadies in china? Get that damn rocket off the stage!".

Yes.. when LOG goes on a tour of Asia, they hire locals to take care of their gear and make sure there are no rockets on the stage.. etc.

Wow.

“羔羊在亚洲巡演时,他们雇佣当地工作人员去照看他们的设备和确保舞台上没有“火箭” 之类的...”

“Awesome, happy for the chinese.   ”“牛逼,替中国乐迷感到高兴”

“If you really look a the footage its a pretty typical Lamb of God concert. Looks like they were having fun, and they certainly have a lot to be proud of for playing over there. I mean just think back at the history of China going back to WWII.. I mean there might be some other metal bands that have played over there but I'm not aware of much. Please speak up if you know of any. Something like this would have totally unthinkable for China to allow a ways back.

“如果你仔细看了这个视频,这就是一场很典型的羔羊现场。看上去他们玩的很开心,他们肯定很荣幸在那儿演出。试着回想一下一下中国历史追溯到二战。。。我是说或许曾经有一些金属乐队在那儿演出过,但我不确定有多少。如果你知道有哪些就告诉我。 这演出要是在很久以前在中国那就是不可想象的事儿。”  (额。。。好无知)

一个老外写的观后感 (选译):  上文开头提到的 Beijing Daze的文章

Metal Thunder: Lamb Of God Rocks Beijing for their first ever show in China
原文链接:http://beijingdaze.com/tunes/2010/04/13/metal-thunder-lamb-of-god-rocks-beijing-for-their-first-ever-show-in-china/

We might complain every so often (ok we do it a lot) about the lack of great musical names coming to Beijing but on sunday night, about 500 people at The Starlive would have disagreed. They were busy jumping up and down, headbanging, screaming and generally having the time of their life as Lamb of God (LoG) descended on Beijing to deliver an education in Metal.

我们或许经常抱怨很少有大牌音乐人来北京演出,但在周日晚,500位在星光现场的乐迷不同意了。他们忙着上窜下跳,甩头,尖叫,享受他们生命中最美好的一段时光,上帝的羔羊,为北京带来了一场金属的洗礼。

I’ve been to a few “Metal” shows in Beijing over the past years but I can’t say that I have been impressed by anyone other than maybe Voodoo Kungfu who freaked the living shit out of me a few months back at Mao (see videos of that show here). I was actually hoping that they might open for LoG but 堕天 (The Falling) & 肆伍 (FourFive) were in charge of getting the festivities started. I only caught the tail end of The Falling’s performance but they sounded as good as the last time i heard them. It was my first time seeing FourFive live and all i can say is that their lead singer got some pipes: That man can scream! Overall, a decent appetizer with a great main course to follow!

Nihao Beijing screamed vocalist Randy Blythe as he got on stage and the crowd roared in response as the band launched into the first song of a blistering set. The 500+ audience had the horns up in the air and was right up there with the band swinging heads/hands with all the energy they could muster. All in all, they played about 12 songs of which i recognized Set to Fail, The Passing , Walk With Me In Hell, Now You’ve Got Something To Die For, Ruin, Laid to Rest & Contractor.

Despite the potential language barrier, Randy kept propping the audience and enticing them to giving all they got and they responded in kindness. Here is a taste:

A few things stood out in this show:
这演出引人注意的几点:

1- It was easy to see how good the band was: guitars, bass, drums, solos, vocals and all, they were the full package
1. 很明显可以看出这乐队有多么优秀:吉他,贝司,鼓,solo,主唱和所有的,他们都全副武装。

2- I could sing along to Walk with me in Hell and that’s it! I was quite surprised when during some songs, i could notice a huge part of the audience singing along to some other songs like Now You’ve Got Something to Die Fo or how crazy they went when the band announced Ruin.
2.我可以跟着唱Walk with me in Hell仅此而已, 但我很惊奇在某些歌时,有很大一片歌迷却能跟着一直唱到其他歌,就像Sth to die for时,当主唱已经报了Ruin, 台下是多么的疯狂。
3- The band owned the audience from the get go and learned the 3 words that are essential when playing in China: Nihao (hello), Niubi (awesome) & Xiexie (thank you).
这个是说 乐队来中国演出都要学三个词: 你好,牛逼,谢谢

4- The difference between the opening acts and Lamb of God was comparable to the difference between little children and grown up men.
4.暖场嘉宾和羔羊相比,那就是儿童和成人的区别。

5- The crown was decidedly a wudaokou one with a mix that was reminiscent of 13 club but that is hardly surprising considering 13 club is metal mecca in Beijing.

Props to Guitar China for organizing the show and big ups to Lamb of God for coming to Beijing. Props also should go out to the audience for being great that night and hopefully showing that there is a market for quality metal in Beijing.
支持吉他中国组织这样的演出也赞羔羊来北京。支持演出深入乐迷之中,这样的夜晚也说明了北京有大牌金属演出的市场

I’m gonna give my ears some rest until Tuesday night when i get to go for the sonic onslaught yet again!

[ 本帖最后由 约翰尼 于 2010-4-14 17:16 编辑 ]
发表于 2010-4-14 17:18:21 | 显示全部楼层
吉他中国抖音
发表于 2010-4-14 17:20:05 | 显示全部楼层
GC视频号
发表于 2010-4-14 17:24:08 | 显示全部楼层
买琴买鼓,就找魔菇
老外旁观者清。。。。除Randy和Chris以外,LOG是在台上过于安静 俩吉他手几乎没有换过位。。。虽然这不影响演出质量
发表于 2010-4-14 17:29:55 | 显示全部楼层
买票的才500人啊
 楼主| 发表于 2010-4-14 17:42:52 | 显示全部楼层
感谢版主加精,感谢小明兄的高清现场视频使我发现了这些评论,感谢兵总的奉献精神,第一段的采访看了说不出来什么滋味。。。就两字:支持
发表于 2010-4-14 17:48:24 | 显示全部楼层
老外不知道美羊羊吗?还火箭,太老土啦~~
发表于 2010-4-14 17:54:08 | 显示全部楼层
赚更多的钱,看更NB的现场!!
遗憾的是,这些钱很难通过摇滚来赚!!!
发表于 2010-4-14 17:55:32 | 显示全部楼层
评论挺中肯  那个“火箭”我也很讨厌
发表于 2010-4-14 18:02:41 | 显示全部楼层
北京看演出,尤其外国乐队演出时比较有意见的两点:
一 烟枪太多。特别在MAO这种小点的地方,演出时的空气质量,未成年人、体质虚弱者和妇女不适合长时间逗留。怎么说也是公共场所,应该有点公德,抽烟请去洗手间或者内场以外,或者开演前就抽足。是一看演出就犯烟瘾还是怎么的?
二 总有观众爱往上扔气球 觉得很有意思,真不如扔内衣还好玩点 气球好玩么?倒也没太碍着我,就是感觉有点无聊,好像是中国特色?

[ 本帖最后由 greydawn 于 2010-4-14 18:07 编辑 ]
发表于 2010-4-14 18:08:08 | 显示全部楼层
中方这边应该有个翻译帮助互动一下!主唱说的话俺一句也听不懂
发表于 2010-4-14 18:41:29 | 显示全部楼层
看视频里很明显RANDY对那充气的条状物和足球相当反感
先是把条状物扔下去又回来  然后演出的时候借着狠劲儿把条状物扔音箱后边了
还有那充气足球  RANDY用力想踩炸但是无效 一脚给踢前面栏杆下了
乐迷激动往台上扔东西这习惯太不好了  结果还老是看见
发表于 2010-4-14 19:11:41 | 显示全部楼层
气球之类的有的乐队的很喜欢 有的很不喜欢。。。。
发表于 2010-4-14 19:32:20 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 发糕 于 2010-4-14 19:11 发表
气球之类的有的乐队的很喜欢 有的很不喜欢。。。。

气球In Flames很喜欢, Destruction和Lacrimosa很不喜欢, 工作人员直接给没收了
发表于 2010-4-14 19:35:52 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 约翰尼 于 2010-4-14 16:59 发表
2- I could sing along to Walk with me in Hell and that’s it! I was quite surprised when during some songs, i could notice a huge part of the audience singing along to some other songs like Now You’ve Got Something to Die Fo or how crazy they went when the band announced Ruin.
2.我可以跟着唱Walk with me in Hell仅此而已, 但我很惊奇在某些歌时,有很大一片歌迷却能跟着一直唱到其他歌,就像Sth to die for时,当主唱已经报了Ruin, 台下是多么的疯狂。

"有很大一片歌迷却能跟着一直唱到其他歌" --- 这句翻译的不对

sing along to 就是跟着唱的意思, 不是唱串了歌的意思....
 楼主| 发表于 2010-4-14 20:29:50 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 AzureZeta 于 2010-4-14 19:35 发表

"有很大一片歌迷却能跟着一直唱到其他歌" --- 这句翻译的不对

sing along to 就是跟着唱的意思, 不是唱串了歌的意思....

谢谢,我就说,这句话我几度修改,就是那个"to"老觉得怪怪的 我也觉得别扭
发表于 2010-4-14 20:31:14 | 显示全部楼层
那根汽球棒
确实是多馀的
发表于 2010-4-14 21:21:07 | 显示全部楼层
那个 火箭 真的很不合群
发表于 2010-4-14 22:30:43 | 显示全部楼层
Get that damn rocket off the stage是说把小明干掉....................................是说把摄像的人干掉,因为演出从来都不让观众摄像的。。。。。。还记得有此axl rose跳下台去跟拿DV的人干起来最后大骚乱吧。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
头像被屏蔽
发表于 2010-4-14 23:08:37 | 显示全部楼层
倒是真的很讨厌starlive里人们抽烟!
发表于 2010-4-15 01:21:04 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 shenpenny 于 2010-4-14 17:20 发表

小明明,你的视频上了Roadrunner Records首页啊!!!
发表于 2010-4-15 01:30:47 | 显示全部楼层
Only several classics will be the same, but the rest will be completely different," said Jiang.

兵总,你上主页啦!!!!
 楼主| 发表于 2010-4-15 09:43:32 | 显示全部楼层
继续来:
英国Metal Hammer网站也对LOG中国演出进行了报道,以下依然是网友看了现场视频后的评论选译:
原文链接:http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/lamb-of-god-china-videos-available/

“Holy shit!. They’re ***ing loving it.
I don’t know how often the chinese people get their metal shows but they damn sure enjoy it.
Great stuff. ”
“**! 他们(乐迷)真tm喜欢这场演出。
我不知道中国乐迷多久能看一次他们的演出但可以肯定的是他们很享受这演出。
这视频很棒”

“That is amazing am amazed that log got a chance to play in china lots of other bands with less brutial lirics have been turned down”
“太牛了,我很惊讶LOG能有机会去中国演出,要知道其他歌词没那么粗暴的乐队都曾被拒之门外。”

PS: 小明兄的两个现场视频已被挂在国内外各种网页上 哈哈。

[ 本帖最后由 约翰尼 于 2010-4-15 09:45 编辑 ]
发表于 2010-4-15 15:23:49 | 显示全部楼层
BEIJING DAZE 的那篇评论很到位!~ ^_^~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吉他中国官方

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 08:46