图来了,刚才图片太大上不来

win98 发表于 2017-3-5 11:50:58

补充一下,编号字母AMXN
发自吉他中国iPhone客户端

win98 发表于 2017-3-5 21:36:14

顶顶更健康,期待专业评价
发自吉他中国iPhone客户端

seaffair 发表于 2017-3-6 08:58:05

vintage.....................................

Azeroth_MJ 发表于 2017-3-6 09:12:10

漂亮,以后也想买三单+枫木指板

win98 发表于 2017-3-6 21:02:41

顶顶更健康,期待专业评价
发自吉他中国iPhone客户端

VisR 发表于 2017-3-6 23:50:27

没有研究 。。。

看弦钮和琴桥属于vintage但fender vintage一般琴头是没有钢筋调节孔的。。

win98 发表于 2017-3-8 17:19:36

顶顶更健康,期待专业评价
发自吉他中国iPhone客户端

win98 发表于 2017-3-8 20:56:23

期待专业评价,来个来个
发自吉他中国iPhone客户端

qstar1989 发表于 2017-3-8 22:25:20

Fender California Serie ,从1997年到1999年短暂的生产过的型号。墨西哥工厂做完了零件在美国工厂组装的,所以虽然写着Made in USA,但是琴的各个细节都显示出像墨芬(琴头螺丝孔包边是塑料的,logo字体不是面条,琴身是聚酯漆),三个Tex-Mex拾音器,用料做工按理说肯定比现在量产的型号要好。某bay有人在出基本上无磕碰的,标价6900多。
我查到的资料也就这些,之前本来是质疑这把琴的真假的,列了好几条疑点之后突然看见琴头的标识了,还好没轻易下结论,不然真的要自己打脸了,哈哈哈

郁闷男青年 发表于 2017-3-9 07:04:33

本帖最后由 郁闷男青年 于 2017-3-9 07:11 编辑

90年代LoneStar上的TEX MEX当时是非量产拾音器,其特点是输出功率大,中低频突出,音色狂野暴躁
发自吉他中国iPhone客户端

post51 发表于 2017-3-10 13:20:37

头一次见啊 不会是改装的吧

win98 发表于 2017-3-10 20:44:09

12楼评价的丰富,谢谢
发自吉他中国iPhone客户端

win98 发表于 2017-3-11 13:27:12

继续征求意见和评价建议
发自吉他中国iPhone客户端

win98 发表于 2017-3-12 21:06:01

继续征求对此琴的一些知识
发自吉他中国iPhone客户端

win98 发表于 2017-3-18 11:55:29

Have you priced ’57 or ’62 reissue Strats recently? The pride of the Fender line ran about $750 when it was introduced in 1982, but today you’d be hard-pressed to find a used one for that price.

However, you can find an assembled-in-America Strat that feels just like a ’62 reissue for less than $475. That guitar is the Fender California Strat, and it’s one excellent value.

We’ve covered various Stratocasters here, and for good reason – the Strat works. After gigging for almost 30 years, I’ve come to the conclusion that a Strat is probably the single most versatile electric guitar you can own. I’ve played rock, country, blues, funk, jazz and more on a Strat, and it sounds great on all styles. If you’ve never tried jazz on a Strat, use the front pickup, dial the tone knob on the guitar back to three or four, and pick lightly. You’re in for a treat!

In my opinion, the best Strats made were the early-’60s models with rosewood fretboards and three-ply pickguards. The louder volumes favored by ’60s Strat players resulted in a metal shield being installed on many guitars that helped diminish electrical interference, thus reducing noise.

The California Strat is identical to the ’62 reissue in most respects. The C-shaped neck (my personal favorite) is mated to a thick rosewood slab board for ultimate stability. The three-ply pickguard is there, as are the traditional single-coil pickups, joined to that desirable five-way switch. Little details, like Kluson-style slotted tuners and mouth-watering colors like Candy Apple Red, Lake Placid Blue, and Black, make this guitar all but impossible to differentiate from a regular ’62 reissue.

The story goes that the California series guitars were instruments that came to life stateside, were shipped to Mexico for painting, then returned to the U.S. for final assembly. In fact, unofficial word is that this guitar was so good it was taking away sales from the regular American Standard series as well as the ’57 and ’62 reissues. Whatever Fender’s rationale, the California series guitars are no longer available. Too bad, because this is an excellent Strat.

I borrowed one from a friend for a recent trio gig, where I ran it into my Digitech RP-200, then straight to the P.A. The Strat sounded great – clean and punchy, like any good Strat should. I don’t know how the pickups are different, but they seemed to have a bit more high-end than the Mexican Strat I used to play. I installed a set of Super Bullet .010s, and it sounded and played in tune all night long.

I enjoyed the rounder neck profile; when playing barre chords up the neck, a V profile can, if played long enough, cramp one’s thumb. This is critical for guitarists who keep their fret-hand thumb in the correct position – three-fourths of the way up the back of the neck behind the second finger.

Re-stringing the guitar is pure pleasure with the old-school slotted Kluson tuners; just bring the neck string through the bridge, cut it off about 1″ to 11/2″ past the tuner, and push the cut end into the center of the tuner slot. Bend it down, and start winding. While a bit unwieldy at first, this is part of the reason so many veterans love old Fenders. That and the tone, of course!

There are some things about any Strat that can become frustrating. It takes time and careful adjustments to make the whammy bar flexible enough to stay in tune under heavy use. The three single-coils are quite noisy by themselves, especially in high gain/high volume settings. This means many players end up using positions two and four to eliminate the hum. The trem arm on the guitar I borrowed sat higher than I was accustomed to, sometimes making it a challenge to play.

If you need a vintage Strat at a reasonable price, you should seriously consider the California Strat. I’ve long wondered why guitars like Teles, Strats, Les Pauls, and 335s are the most popular instruments for gigging guitarists. When I mentioned this to my friend recently, he provided stunning rationale: “When an instrument becomes the pinnacle of the art, it ceases to evolve.”

A perfect explanation why most of us love the classics!
(哪位英语达人给翻译一下,谢谢。)

蒙蒙蒙 发表于 2017-3-18 16:13:30

win98 发表于 2017-3-20 15:53:44

California Series guitars were made mostly at the Corona, California factory where the bodies and necks were cut out and finished. These were then sent to the Fender factory in Ensenada, Mexico where they were hand-painted. Then the bodies and necks were returned to the Corona, California factory where they were fitted with U.S.A. made pickups and electronics and with U.S. made vintage hardware, and were assembled and finished. Their shape and style are basically USA made 50s and 60s vintage reissue guitars, with a larger fretboard radius. Fender put Made In USA on the headstocks, but the U.S. government said that wasn't allowed, since the finish work was done in Mexico. For this reason, Fender discontinued the series. They were priced just below a comparable models, and as such you get basically the quality of an Made In USA 50s or 60s reissue, for a bit less money.
The simplest way to tell whether a strat or tele is from the California Series, is to look at the serial number on the headstock. If it begins with the letters "AMXN" then it is from the California Series. If it doesn't begin with those exact 4 letters, then it is from some other Fender series. California Series guitars are the only Fenders ever made with serial numbers starting with "AMXN". These letters stand for American/Mexican/1990s. The first number of the serial number will tell you if it is a 1997 or 1998. They were made in Black, Candy Apple Red, Brown Sunburst, Fiesta Red, and Vintage White. From the ones I have seen over the years, I think that Fiesta Red, and Brown Sunburst are the most common colors, then Black and Vintage White are in the middle, and Candy Apple Red is the rarest.
I have a California Fat Strat and love it. If you ever have the chance to try a California Series strat or tele you should jump at it. If you ever find anyone willing to sell theirs (which is not easy to do, and no mine is not for sale) and you have the chance to buy one in nice condition, you should give it really serious thought, since they are remarkable and high quality instruments..."
发自吉他中国iPhone客户端

win98 发表于 2017-3-20 16:04:16

California Series guitars were only made for two years – in 1997 and 1998. In this series there are two models of strats, the California Stratocaster (3 single coil Tex-Mex pickups) and the California Fat Stratocaster (two single coil Tex-Mex pickups) and one humbucker (Tex-Mex humbucker at the bridge). The Tex-Mex Humbucker is a little hotter than the JV humbucker to give you an idea of how it sounds. There was also a fat tele model in the series. They have 9.5 inch radius necks, a tinted C profile neck with satin finish, and medium jumbo frets. The bodies are 2-3 piece alder which is the same as American series (MIMs typically are 5 to 7 piece bodies), and the necks are either maple/maple or maple/rosewood. California Series guitars were made mostly at the Corona, California factory where the bodies and necks were cut out and finished. These were then sent to the Fender factory in Ensenada, Mexico where they were hand-painted. Then the bodies and necks were returned to the Corona, California factory where they were fitted with U.S. made pickups and electronics and with U.S. made vintage hardware, and were assembled and finished. Their shape and style are basically MIA 50s and 60s vintage reissue guitars with the larger radius fretboards. Fender put MIA decals on the headstocks but the U.S. government said that wasn't allowed since there was a small amount of the work on them done in Mexico. Fender discontinued the series. They were priced just below a comparable MIA model and as such you get basically the quality of an MIA 50s or 60s reissue for a bit less money. The simplest way to tell whether a strat or tele is from the California Series is to look at the serial number on the headstock. If it begins with the letters "AMXN" then it is from the California Series. If it doesn't begin with those exact 4 letters, then it is from some other Fender series. California Series guitars are the only Fenders ever made with serial numbers starting with "AMXN". These letters stand for American/Mexican/1990s. The first number of the serial number will tell you if it is a 1997 or 1998. They were made in Black, Candy Apple Red, Brown Sunburst, Fiesta Red, and Vintage White. From the ones I have seen over the years, I think that Fiesta Red, and Brown Sunburst are the most common colors, then Black and Vintage White are in the middle, and Candy Apple Red is the rarest. U.S. suggested retail prices, including gig bags, were: $799.99 for the California Strat, $849.99 for the California Fat Strat, and $849.99 for the California Fat Tele.
I have a California Fat Strat and love it. If you ever have the chance to try a California Series strat or tele you should jump at it. If you ever find anyone willing to sell theirs (which is not easy to do and no mine is not for sale) and you have the chance to buy one in nice condition, you should give it really serious thought since they are remarkable and high quality instruments.
发自吉他中国iPhone客户端

新闻主编 发表于 2017-3-20 18:51:22

页: [1]
查看完整版本: fender这个型号谁了解