查看: 1763|回复: 1

[求助贴] 求谱,那位大神有westlife 的season in the sun 谱子

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-6-20 11:48:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
吉他中国微信公众号
网上只找到 文本谱 但是看不懂,求大神指导。。或者那位大神有六线谱就更好了。
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-20 12:24:20 | 显示全部楼层
吉他中国抖音
VerseD                         GGoodbye to you my trusted friend                                      AmWe've known each other since we were nine or ten                                 GTogether we've climbed hills and trees                      AmLearned of love and ABC's            D                     GSkinned our hearts and skinned our kneesD                              GGoodbye my friend it's hard to die                               AmWhen all the birds are singing in the sky                         GNow that spring is in the air                      AmPretty girls are everywhereD                      GThink of me and I'll be thereChorusD      G                     AmWe had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun        D                                             GBut the hills that we climbed were just seasons out of timeD                             GGoodbye papa, please pray for me                               AmI was the black sheep of the family                                   GYou've tried to teach me right from wrong                           AmToo much wine and too much songD                 GWonder how I got alongD                         GGoodbye papa it's hard to die                               AmWhen all the birds are singing in the sky                         GNow that spring is in the air                    AmLittle children everywhereD                         GWhen you see them I'll be thereChorusD      G                     AmWe had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun        D                                           GBut the wine and the song like the seasons have all goneD      G                     AmWe had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun        D                                           GBut the wine and the song like the seasons have all goneD                          GGoodbye Michelle my little one                               AmYou gave me love and helped me find the sun                         GAnd every time that I was down                      AmYou would always come aroundD                           GAnd get my feet back on the groundD                             GGoodbye Michelle it's hard to die                               AmWhen all the birds are singing in the sky                         GNow that spring is in the air                      AmWith the flowers everywhereD                            GI wish that we could both be there
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吉他中国官方

GMT+8, 2024-9-25 00:28