注册
搜索
查看: 2937|回复: 8

【转载新闻】荷兰金属乐队Delain贝斯手在演出中负伤

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-12-3 19:37:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
吉他中国微信公众号
本帖最后由 新闻主编 于 2014-12-5 18:26 编辑

新闻来自网络:11月26日,荷兰旋律交响金属乐队Delain在英国伯明翰演出时,在歌曲“The Gathering”中,贝斯手Otto被舞台上的气动彩带炮击中胯部。他忍痛坚持到演出结束后就医。就医发现左睾丸撕裂,动脉出血。在医院等到第二天早上8点半手术。从阴囊中抽出500mL淤血。并对睾丸进行缝合。术后观察一天后出院。现已回家休养。需修养六周进行进一步观察康复情况。

Otto在自己的社交媒体上发布了事件的描述。
"After what can be described as one of the most unpleasant adventures I've ever had to endure, we're back home again from the UK. As a lot of people are asking about my injuries and lots of friends know what happened already, I figured it would be best to share with you all. before all kinds of versions of this story start to circulate. Spoiler alert: you might want to read this another time if you were planning on having sex within the hour or so.

"As some of you know, we use 'streamer canons', which shoot silver streamers into the audience, usually during The Gathering. We've been using this for ages without any problems at all, but in Birmingham things went wrong.

"Since we were with 6 on stage instead of 5, there wasn't really a standard position on stage. Normally, Charlotte would be stage center, Timo at the singing mic, I at the other side. Having Merel on stage with us meant everyone just had to pay attention at the moment the streamers would shoot. In my enthusiasm I did not pay attention, and happened to be VERY close when the streamer fired. It hit me from the back, in my genitals. Although pain was pretty bad right away, I was merely pissed off at myself for not paying attention. During the next song, pain got worse though, and I had the feeling I was bleeding. Pretty soon pain got to the point where I could barely stay conscious anymore, but for some reason I did manage to finish the show and even squeeze out some grunts!

"After the show the damage was more obvious: my scrotum was the size of a big grapefruit and I was in a lot (yeah, really a lot) of pain. I was taken to the nearest hospital where after hours and hours of waiting, I was finally operated around 8:30 in the morning. It appeared here my left testicle had been ruptured as well as some arteries. More than 500 ml of blood was removed from my scrotum and my testicle stitched up. I stayed in hospital for the rest of day and night, and was discharged on Friday afternoon. From there I took the plane to Glasgow where I was reunited with my girlfriend and the Delain family. Fortunately we had had a very comfortable nightliner and top-notch driver, so I could travel quite comfortably and get some rest until we got home.

"I was very close to losing my left testicle, but chances are good it will be fine. It will take about 6 weeks until I can find out though, when I have an ultrasound scan. It will also be a while before I am without the very uncomfortable pain I am in now, but sadly, it's just the way it is for now. I should be ok well in time for the European tour with Sabaton though. Again, thank so much for all your get well wishes, support and kind messages, it means a lot to me!"

简单翻译如下:
在这一次被认为是我所经历过的最痛苦的事情之后。我们从英国回家了。既然很多人都在询问我的伤情,而且很多朋友也知道了事情的经过,我觉得最好还是把事情分享出来,免得各种不同版本的传闻开始流传。剧透:如果您想在未来几小时啪啪啪,最好改天再读。

有些人知道我们在舞台上使用“气动彩带炮”,向观众喷洒彩带,通常在“The Gathering”这首歌。我们这样用了很多年都平安无事,但在伯明翰这一场却出现意外。

当天我们上台的有六人,而不是常规的五人,所以舞台上异常拥挤。通常,Charlotte(主唱)站正中央,Timo(吉他,和声)用一个舞台一侧的麦克风,我站在另一侧。当天舞台上增加了一位Merel(客座吉他手),我们必须在彩带炮发射的时候特别注意。当时我特别激动,放松了警惕,在彩带炮发射时站在了特别靠近的位置。彩带炮从后方命中我的胯下。虽然当时就十分疼痛,但是我只是对自己放松警惕而生气。不过到了下一首歌,疼痛加剧,我也感觉到在流血。很快疼痛剧烈到几乎让我晕倒。不过我仍然坚持到演出结束,而且还在演出中吼了几下。

演出结束,伤情已经十分明显。我的阴囊肿的像一个西柚那么大,而且十分十分疼痛。我被送往最近的医院。在医院经过漫长的等待,在早餐8:30分左右我接受了手术。现在看来我的左睾丸和部分动脉撕裂。在手术中超过500mL的积血被从阴囊抽出,然后对睾丸进行缝合。我在医院住院观察了一天一夜,周五下午出院。出院后我乘飞机赶到苏格兰格拉斯哥和我的女友和Delain乐队汇合。很幸运我们找到了很舒适的夜班飞机和高水平的司机。让我们可以舒适地回到家,并且在路上得到了休整。

这次经历让我离失去左睾丸只差一步之遥,不过现在我伤愈复原的可能性很大。不过还需要观察大约6周才能确定。到时候我会进行超声波检查。而且要过一段时间我才能脱离现在这种很难熬的疼痛状态。这就是我的可怜的现状。我应该可以在和Sabaton乐队进行欧洲巡演的时候康复复出。再次感谢你们的祝福、支持和信息。这一切对我意义重大。
130505-06-Delain-027-Timo-Somers-Otto-Schimmelpenninck-van-der-Oije.jpg
发表于 2014-12-3 23:02:43 | 显示全部楼层
吉他中国抖音
太悲催了 命根子啊 。。。
发表于 2014-12-4 13:11:55 | 显示全部楼层
GC视频号
独头儿蒜更辣
发表于 2014-12-5 00:19:42 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
买琴买鼓,就找魔菇
你狠~~
发表于 2014-12-7 21:15:24 | 显示全部楼层

神一般的想象力!