找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 1304|回复: 5

[电吉他硬件] 关于dream theater的设备的询问

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-3-6 12:50:11 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
吉他中国微信公众号
有人知道dream theater 在专辑a dramatic turn of events里用的是什么设备吗,是jp.哪款型号和什么音箱和效果器……有知道的大神帮帮忙吖小弟在此感激不尽,一直认为专辑中音色是我最理想的音色
 楼主| 发表于 2015-3-6 12:55:06 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
吉他中国抖音
自己顶一下
发表于 2015-3-6 13:01:26 | 显示全部楼层
GC视频号
本帖最后由 Hendrix-HK 于 2015-3-6 13:55 编辑

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Petrucci#Guitar_rig

In a recent interview with MusicPlayers.com, Petrucci was asked if he had using Mark V amps exclusively during the “Dramatic” sessions. “Yeah, everything was Mark V,” he replied. “I brought in the Mark V and that was to be my amp of choice. I had a Mark IIc+ in there and a Dual Rec — I think I brought in the Rectifier. I had them all set up, for comparisons’ sake. But everything ended up being the V in the end. I just found that I was able to get, really, all the best tones I was looking for out of that one amp. The clean was just gorgeous. The rhythm sound was really, really tight and just rich and chunky. And then the lead sound was very expressive and juicy. And I used a different mode on the amp for all three of those sounds, which is a total testament to how versatile that amplifier is. I mean, it does everything for me. Pretty incredible. It was a really great experience working with that amp. It was effortless.”

When asked if he made any significant changes to his effects rig for the new album recording, Petrucci said, “Well, just to go back for one second about the lead sound and the rhythm sound, just to show the versatility of that amp. The rhythm sound is the Mark IV of that amp. And the lead sound is the Mark IIc+ mode of that amp in triode setting with the tubes. And I had the gain kind of backed way down, so it sounds like there’s a lot of gain, but there actually was a lot less gain on the solos, which I think creates that kind of liquid-y, juicy sound that you’re talking about. As far as the effects, it was really minimal.

效果器用得很少,最低需要
发表于 2015-3-6 13:19:50 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2015-3-6 13:44:30 | 显示全部楼层
约翰老师一直使用的是mesa boogie的旗舰产品mark iv和mark v,并且使用musicman的J P系列电吉他
发表于 2015-3-6 18:17:51 | 显示全部楼层
http://www.johnpetrucci.com/gear.htm

人家个人网站上列的清清楚楚的。 另外根据他自己的说法,他在studio里面现在都适用mark v, 但是演出的时候都适用 triaxis, 然后用midi踏板控制。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吉他中国官方

GMT+8, 2024-9-29 05:24