|
March 23rd, 2020
Dear Gibson Partners
亲爱的Gibson合作伙伴们
I would like to provide you with an update as we navigate this unprecedented era due to the recent, current, and evolving COVID-19 situation. Our approach-to-date has been centered around personal & professional PROACTIVITY, PRIORITIZATION, and PERSEVERANCE. I am proud of how our team, our partners, and the extended music industry have dealt with the challenges so far. However, the situation has clearly become more acute, so we are taking the appropriate next steps to protect our team(s) and to adhere to the various local, state, and federal guidelines. Therefore, the following actions have been taken by Gibson:
针对最近,现在不断升级的新型冠状病毒的情况,我们正在面对一个前所未有的未知时代,在此我想给大家更新一些关于公司近况。到目前为止,面对疫情,无论从个人还是职业的角度,我们都应做到积极面对,分清优先顺序,坚持不懈。面对如此挑战的应对,我对我们的团队,我们的合作伙伴,以及整个音乐产业感到非常的骄傲。然而,目前的情况显然正在变得更加尖锐,我们也将合理的采用以下方式来更好的保护我们的团队,同时也将遵从当地,各州以及美联邦的指示。Gibson的行动如下:
•All Gibson HQ based team members will be working remote for the foreseeable future.
•Gibson总部的所有团队成员都将暂时进行远程办公
•All Gibson Guitar Factories and Operations Centers in the U.S. will be closed for the foreseeable future.
•所有Gibson在美国的工厂,运营中心都将暂时关闭
•All Gibson Showrooms will be closed for the foreseeable future and team members will be working remote across various locations.
•所有Gibson的展厅,都将暂时关闭,相关的各地团队成员都将进行远程办公
(All decisions will be re-assessed on April 6th and will communicated accordingly)
(所有的决定都将在4月6号进行重新评估,并和各位及时沟通)
I would like to thank you for your understanding as we work through this together.
在此,我想感谢大家的理解,我们必将共同努力,渡过这个特殊的时期。
Stay safe and stay connected . . .
请大家保持安全,保持联系。。。
Gibson CEO及总裁James “JC” Curleigh
From our Sales, Commercial, and Service Team
我们的销售,商业和服务团队:
We are committed to keeping in close contact with our Dealer base during this challenging time.
我们保证,在这段充满挑战的特殊时期,和我们的合作伙伴保持紧密的联系。
•We remain ‘open’ for business with regards to Sales and Service for our Dealer base.
(note that all are working remote, but we are set up for taking orders and providing info)
•对于我们的合作伙伴,我们的销售和服务都将正常进行(虽然我们都在远程办公,但是我们依旧可以接受订单和提供相关销售信息)
•We will continue to monitor the situation and take the appropriate action when we ‘open’.
(note that as of today, our Epiphone factory remains open, but with restricted logistics)
•我们也将持续了解现状,以及采取合理的行动(今天为止,我们在中国的Epiphone仍然在正常运作,只是物流有所限制)
•If you have specific questions about your account, please contact your BDM or your RM.
(they will also be reaching out to you directly to help navigate through the situation)
•如果关于你的账户有任何的问题,请联系相关的业务经理(当然他们也会和你们主动保持联系,共渡难关)
•We will continue to drive awareness and demand across all of our marketing platforms.
(note that we will be launching new Gibson TV and Gibson marketing initiatives soon)
•同时,通过我们所有的市场推广平台,我们也会不断创造品牌曝光率和客户需求(请关注我们即将发布的全新的Gibson TV和相关的网络推广活动)
Thanks for your understanding and continued partnership.
感谢大家的理解,和持续的支持!
首席商务官 Armin Boehm
各位亲爱的国内的合作伙伴:
Gibson集团在中国的运营都在正常进行,我们位于青岛的Epiphone工厂和上海的Gibson体验中心,都根据政府的相关要求在有序安全的运营中,我们的生产,销售和服务也都在正常进行。鉴于美国工厂的暂时关闭,所有Gibson系列的进口产品的到货时间也将有所延迟,同时我们仍然可以接受新的订单,之后将按照订单先后顺序来进行分配。同时我们也有部分Gibson现货产品,我们的业务经理将时刻跟大家保持紧密的联系。之后大家也将看到更多我们在中国区做的网络推广活动。
希望大家保持健康安全,Gibson将一直和大家在一起,共同渡过这个特殊时期。
|
|