前几年假琴很多,这两年没大见过了。
发表于 2008-4-30 19:26:14 | 显示全部楼层
http://bbs.guitarschina.com/view ... mp;highlight=VENSON
你看完就知道这琴如何了~~~
 楼主| 发表于 2008-4-30 20:16:18 | 显示全部楼层
那也就是说,它是土生土长的中国货,
如果是这样,我靠,那当年这把琴的利润简直太暴利了!!!!^17 ^17 ^17
发表于 2008-5-1 00:00:14 | 显示全部楼层
surprisingly,我在harmony central上找到了老外对venson的评测。一把箱琴一把仿les paul。更加surprising的是,两把琴的overall rating都是10分。国货精品,特此翻译。

Product:
Venson GT-801U      --型号
    Price Paid: US $54.00         --价格54美元
  Submitted 11/18/2001      at 04:40pm      by charles vrtacek      
        Email: charlesvrtacek<at>hotmail dot com   

Features    :          7        
    This is a 30th anniversary model from a company that calls itself theoldest guitar maker in China. I'd never heard of the company but ihappened to be travelling in China and found this in a department storealong with other guitars by the same company. Black to red sunburst,above avg. flamed top, bound neck, head and body, rosewood bridge,closed tuners, flowery shaped little inlaid position markers on arosewood fingerboard, traditional center soundhole, adjustable trussrod, single cutaway.
特性:7分
30周年纪念款,来自一个自称中国最老的制琴厂的公司。我从来没听说过这个公司,但是当我去到中国,在一个商场里看见了很多这个牌子的琴。从黑色到日落红。火焰贴面,琴颈琴头琴身包边,玫瑰木琴桥,封闭弦钮,花状的品记,玫瑰木指板,传统的音孔,可调琴颈,单切角。

Sound    :          No Opinion        
    The key to understanding why i give this guitar high marks is the price- talk about bang for the buck! I would say this guitar clearly doesn'tsound as good as a Taylor or Gibson, for example, but it sounds damngood, easily compares to a yamaha/washburn/etc in the $200 to$350 rangeand beats the crap out of the Fender acoustics I've played. The soundis a little thin and pronounced on the high end, but it's balanced andthere's enough bass and middle, so the sound is good and clean. Oddly,I found that putting light gauge strings on this guitar sounds awfuland they feel mushy - a set with an .011 on top feels like.009! So Iwent to .013 and it feels fine.
声音:无语
我给这个吉他高分的关键在于其价格--价格!我觉得这个琴的声音显然不如taylor或者gibson,但是它的音色可以很容易的和yamaha/washburn/以及其他的200-350的琴相比较。而且比我的fenderacoustic好。声音比较细,而且高频突出。但是还是比较均衡的。很奇怪的,我发现细弦在这个吉他上声音很糟且混。一套011的安上去就像009一样。所以我用了013,感觉不错。

Action, Fit, & Finish    :          No Opinion        
    For the money, exceptional. Otherwise, darn good. No sags in thetopcoat, no rough spots, all the frets set tight, clean, no sharp edgesor exposed bits, feels great, well balanced, tuners work very verywell, nice and smooth, intonation is perfect, action needed a littletweaking to lower it, but all i had to do was file down the bridgesaddle, set up was generally fine. One goof: the position markers abovethe twelfth fret are all one fret off! In other words, they are allplaced one fret behind where they are supposed to be, but the Chinesedon't do a lot of guitar playing that I could see - they make 'em andsell 'em but I heard very little music in China using guitars - eventhe modern MTV stuff is all samplers and keyboards and drum machines
手感和做工:无语
考虑到这个价格,相当牛逼。除此之外,还好。没有划痕。所有的品丝都连接得很紧,干净,没有毛刺。弦钮工作的很好,顺滑。12品音高完美。需要一些调整去降低弦高,但是我唯一做的就是磨掉了一点琴桥。出厂的设置基本不错。一个**的事情:所有的12品以上的品记都错位了。他们都比应该在的地方要靠后一品。但是我没怎么见中国人弹吉他-他们就是把琴造出来然后卖掉。我几乎没听到什么吉他在中国的音乐里,即使现代的mtv也都充斥着采样,键盘,和鼓机。

Reliability/Durability    :          6        
    Well, guitar looks like it will hold up. Here's one indication. When ibought it, i wanted a hard shell case to pack it in for the flighthome, but i couldn't find a hard shell case anywhere in Guanzhou, wherei bought it (a city of 6 million with several large music stores).Anyway, i finally thought to myself, "Well, it was shipped from thefactory to the store in a cardboard box, let's give it a shot." So iput it in the cardboard box it came in with some socks and t-shirtsaround it, taped it shut, put it on the plane and it arrived just fine(after changing planes from Guanzhou to NYC three times).
可靠/抗造:6分
看上去应该可以用很久。下面就是证明。我买的时候想要一个琴箱去装着它让我在飞机上带回家,但是我在广州(一个6百万人的城市,只有几家大琴行)根本找不到箱子。anyway,我最后想,这东西从工厂就是用纸盒子运到商店的,就让我考验一下吧。所以我就把它放到原装的纸盒子里,放了一些袜子,tshirt在里面。然后封好,放到飞机上。最后琴完好无损。(从广州到纽约我转机3次)

Customer Support    :          No Opinion        
          couldn't tell you and i've never seen these sold in the USA and i'm certainly not going back to China to get it fixed! :-)
客户支持:无语
不知道,因为我从来没在美国看见这个牌子。而且我肯定不会跑到中国去修它。

Overall Rating    :          10        
    Like I said, you can't beat this for the price. Talk about bang for thebuck, you couldn't buy an acoustic guitar this nice in the USA for $54brand new. I'm kicking myself for not buying the exact same model withbuilt in electronics (pickup and top mounted slider controls for bass,treble, mid and volume) - that one cost $75.00
总评:10分
就像我说过的,这个价位上你找不到更好的。你在美国不可能花54买到一个这么好的箱琴。我很后悔为什么没有买同样型号的电箱。那东西也就是75美元。
发表于 2008-5-1 00:31:53 | 显示全部楼层
第二把

Product:
Venson Les Paul copy --型号,venson仿les paul
    Price Paid: US $100+-    --价格100美元上下
  Submitted 12/30/2005      at 01:17pm      by mashadi      
        Email: mashadi at thepathband<dot>com   

Features    :          6        
          Chinese built (1997)
22 frets
Solid top
2 volume 2 tone 3-way toggle switch
H/H pickup config.
Some cheap Chinese built Alnico lookalikes
Passive electronics
Neck= Mahogany, Body= Koa
Flame burst finish
Les Paul body style
Stop tailpiece bridge
Sperzel
Fat neck, standard frets
n/a
特性:6分
中国产(1997)
基本都是les paul的配置,除了koa的琴身。不细说了。
这里提到了,使用了看上去很便宜的中国产alnico拾音器。

Sound    :          7        
    I play metal/progrock/other heavy styles. I recently painted it DarkBlue, now it looks mean! So far it works great with what i do, chunkyriffs (it is naturally dark and fat sounding), pinched harmonics andsome shredding.
I run it through my POD 2.0 into a Hughes and Kettner Vortex head intoa Behringer 4x12 straight faced cab (original cab was broken duringloadin at gig).
Recently it has been very noisy, the pickups are dying finally, therewere some wiring issues to begin with, i didnt know much at the time,this is my second guitar, I got it from Thailand in 1998. The wiringfaults coupled with the aging pickups create unnecessary amounts offeedback and noise especially during close amped situations (practice,small gig)
i wouldnt call the sound rich...it is dark and fat, good for heavyplaying, could work real well as a rhythm guitar (this is ofcourse, mypersonal opinion, it will definitely differ from person to person).
As far as variety goes, it works well with most styles, crunchy,moderate gain, heavy gain(certain EQ settings) and also some cleantones. A fair amount of EQ tweaking is needed to get good tones.
I like the heavyness, and the fact that the neck is solid and fairlyfat which helps with Zakk Wylde/DimebagRIP type artificial harmonics,the fretboard is set quite nicely, it felt great off the bat and stilldoes, after 7 years of wear and tear, although the lower frets recentlyshow some slight dents which cause occassional buzz. I never reallyliked the pickups from the beginning, they always had a mind of theirown and would sound great on certain days, and s#%t on others. I mgoing to replace the pickups soon...
声音:7分
我玩金属/摇滚/以及其他的重东西。我最近把它涂成了深蓝色,现在看上去很邪恶!至今这个还工作的很好。riff(原本这个声音很暗和暖),泛音,扫拨。我把它插进pod 2.0,然后进Hughes and Kettner Vortex箱头,然后进Behringer 4x12的cab。
最近这个东西开始出现噪音,拾音器最后还是废掉了。有一些连线的问题,我当时并不知道。这个是我的第二把琴,我98年从泰国买的。连线的错误导致了拾音器用久了之后出现不必要的feedback和噪音特别是靠近音箱的时候。
这个声音算不上丰满,只是暗,暖。对于重音乐来说很好。可以和节奏吉他配合得很好(个人观点仅供参考)
至今还可以胜任多种音乐,crunchy,gain,和一些clean。一些eq方面的调整是必需的。
琴颈很坚固并且粗,可以让我很好的演奏zakk/dimebag风格的人工泛音,指板不错,尽管7年的使用之后低把位的品有一些缺损,会造成打品。我从来都不喜欢这个原装的拾音器。它们总是有自己的想法。一些时候声音很棒,另一些时候和shit一样。我马上就要去换拾音器了。

Action, Fit, & Finish    :          6        
          the action was surprisingly great from the factory
the pickups were setup well, but the wiring was careless and i didntpersonally like the original tonal character of the pickups.
Everythgin else was fine, however, the 9th fret had an unwelcome buzzdue to a slightly raised fret, which i took care of myself. the pickupselector was as noisy as any normal les paul or SG type guitar that hasa toggle switch.
手感和做工:6分
手感出人意料的好。
拾音器设置的还好,但是连现有问题。我个人也不喜欢原始的声音。
其他的东西都很好,虽然9品有打品因为品丝有些突出来。我自己修好了。拾音器拨档有噪音,就和所有普通的les paul和sg一样。

Reliability/Durability    :          8        
    it withstanding live thrashing now after 7 years. It has travelledthrough numerous countries, goten covered in spit, blood, food, alcoholand even semen in one case(dont ask), but is still playable live.
The hardware has survived so far, hopefully it will much longer, 7 years isnt bad for a guitar that cost me less than $100US !!
The finish is geat, possibly the best part abotu the guitar, but i hadto change color because i knocked it around too much and the originalpaint got damaged in places..plus i thought the guitar might be goingthrough mid-life crisis so i helped out.
I depend on it every gig and so far, besides the occassional annoying feedback and noise, its pretty good.
As far as backups go, I use an Ibanez on some songs, with differnettunings, and wud actually keep this one as a backup for the ibanez, cuzFloyd Roses are bitches to restring.
抗造:8分
7年的演出之后,它还很好。它被我带着去了很多的国家。上面沾过痰,血,吃的,酒,甚至精液(别问我为什么)。但是还是可以用的。
hardware很好。希望可以挺更久。7年对一个还不到100块钱的吉他来说很不错了!做工很好,可能是这个吉他身上最突出的地方。但是我得换颜色,因为我摔得太多了。演出的时候出了偶尔会有feedback和噪音,都还不错。作为备用琴来说,我用ibanez,这个是一个很好的备用。

Customer Support    :          1        
          never heard of the company when i got it, it was dirt cheap and i badly wanted to look like Slash back then.
I always did the repairing myself, even if there was a warranty, i wouldnt know where to send it or who to talk to.
客服:1分
从来没听说过这个公司。太便宜了,我当时很想变得和slash一样。我从来都自己修琴,即使有保修。我不知道把这琴送到哪儿修或者去和谁联系。

Overall Rating    :          10

I ve been playing for roughly 10 years now, I also own an IbanezRG1550(which i tricked out with Dimarzios, custom bridge, shaved necketc).
I wish i had brought the guitar to a qualified technician in thebegining and had newer pickups put in and all the wiring sorted out.
If it was stolen, i would cry, and sacrifice a few virgins for itsreturn. theres too much emotional value attached to this guitar, toomany memories and i grew up with that thing in my hands, so it fits inmy hands better than anything else. although after recovering from theshock, i would probably go get another ibanez or an ESP Explorer.
I love it because its my first love and i grew up with it and besidesits technical issues, its actually a great guitar. I dont really hateanything on it, except the fact that it doesnt have a Floyd Rose, cuzthe heavyness is great, but the soloing cuda benefited from the trem.
In comparison, it is jut like one of the older Ibanezs' the ones fromthe 80s, i played a few of those classics-which are becoming collectorsitems- and they felt almost same except for maybe the tone. It alsofeels surprisingly like a real Les Paul, same feel and fit as well asneck width..which is always cool.
I wish it had EMG 81/85 or Seymour Duncan Dimebucker/59 in it, or somehigh gain Dimarzios, and a Fernandes sustainer as well as a Flyd Rose,kinda like Neal Schons Les Paul
Its a great guitar, if you ever come across one(most likely in Asia)play it and buy one, it ll cost you less than the cheapest electric youfind here. Change the pickups (if you dont like the originals),everythgin else shud be nicely done off the bat. Insane value, withpickup changes, the whole thign shud come to roughly $400..thats insane! plus if your crazy and drunk all the time like me, you ll repaint itand lie to people that its a lespaul that they customized for you. ;)
总评:10分(太多了,翻译个大意)
我弹了10年琴,还有一把Ibanez RG1550。
我真希望我当时把这把琴送给专业技师调整一下,换个拾音器。
如果它被偷了,我肯定会哭的,而且会拿几个处女去祭一下,为了能让它回来。它身上有我太多地回忆,我和它一起长大,所以它比其他任何琴都顺手。虽然我从这个剧痛中恢复过来之后,会去找一把ibanez或者esp explorer。
相对来说,它就像那些80年的ibanez。手感差不多,除了音色。它甚至像一把真的les paul,同样的手感,同样的琴颈宽度。太棒了
我希望他能配上emg 81/85或者duncan dimebucker/59,或者大功率的dimarzios。再来一个fernandes延音,和floyd rose的琴桥。
是个好琴。如果你去亚洲,看到了,弹一弹,然后买下他。它比你在这儿能找到的最便宜的电琴都便宜。如果你不喜欢原配拾音器,就换掉。其他的东西应该都很好。疯狂的价格,就算你换了拾音器,也就是400美元总共。特别是如果你总是像我一样疯狂和酗酒,你会重新喷漆然后骗别人说这是他们给你订做的lespaul。
发表于 2010-10-24 19:30:25 | 显示全部楼层
7年的演出之后,它还很好。它被我带着去了很多的国家。上面沾过痰,血,吃的,酒,甚至精液(别问我为什么)。但是还是可以用的。
hardware很好。希望可以挺更久。7年对一个还不到100块钱的吉他来说很不错了!做工很好,可能是这个吉他身上最突出的地方。但是我得换颜色,因为我摔得太多了。演出的时候出了偶尔会有feedback和噪音,都还不错。作为备用琴来说,我用ibanez,这个是一个很好的备。

强!
发表于 2010-10-24 20:32:59 | 显示全部楼层
我现在就有一把,状态很好,音色还可以。92年在前门体育用品商店花3600买的,当时主要是为了弹Beyond和黑豹。音色在当时无敌了呵呵,很怀念那个时候。还有86~88在公主坟环岛看李彤他们玩琴,就是在那个时候喜欢吉他的。对了有喜欢微臣的可以和我联系,绝对不是几层木头压成的。我拆开看过。双摇不跑音,状态很好!
发表于 2010-10-26 19:21:50 | 显示全部楼层
   我们贝司手的贝司就是这个牌子的 快老掉牙了 不知道他哪里收来的  金属部件有氧化 影响心情 不影响使用  常年不使用的情况弦 琴弦依然紧着 但是到现在琴颈还是笔直 没有被拉弯  配件什么的都不错 拾音器偶尔喜欢罢工 用力拍一下就又好了  音色一直很不错 非常饱满
发表于 2010-10-26 19:27:10 | 显示全部楼层
我第一把吉他就是 威臣  美国的低端牌子  在当时还不错 呵呵 97年买的
发表于 2017-2-19 00:08:31 | 显示全部楼层
头像被屏蔽
发表于 2018-9-17 11:42:02 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|吉他中国官方

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 14:39