Simplified
Version
Print
SendTab
by E-mail
Add to Favorites
To correct
Transcription
Between lyric/ChordsA                 B                                                                                                                                                                                C#mEverytime you go away, it actually kinda makes my day                                                                                                                 A                                                                                 B                                                 C#mEverytime you leave, you slam the door                                                                                                                                                                                                A                                                B                                                                                                                                                                                                                                C#mYou pick your words so carefully, you hate to think you're hurting me                                                                                                                                                                                A                                                                BYou leave me laughing on the floorB                                 E/BCause I don't give it up, I don't give a damn                A                                                                                                                                                BWhat you say about that                                                                 E/BYou know I don't give it up, I don't give a damn                A                                                                                                                                                BWhat you say about that                                                                 C#mYou know I'm not gonna cry, about some stupid guy                 A                                                                                                                                                                                                BA guy who thinks he's all that                                                                                                                                                                                                A                                                 B                                                                                                                                                                                                C#mI thought we were just hanging out, so why'd you kiss me on the mouth                                                                                                                                                                                                 A                                                                                 B                                                C#mYou thought the way you taste would get me high                                                                                                                                                                                                A                                                                 B                                                                                                                                                                C#mYou went to all your friends to brag, guys are always such a drag                                                                                                                                                                 A                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                BDon't you know the reason that I kissed you was to say goodbyeB                                 E/BCause I don't give it up, I don't give a damn                A                                                                                                                                                BWhat you say about that                                                                 E/BYou know I don't give it up, I don't give a damn                A                                                                                                                                                BWhat you say about that                                                                 C#mYou know I'm not gonna cry, about some stupid guy                 A                                                                                                                                                                                                BA guy who thinks he's all that A                                                 B                                                C#mHanging hanging out, I am simply A                                                 B                                                C#mHanging hanging out, I am simply A                                                 B                                                                                                                                                                                C#mHanging                                so why'd you kiss me on the mouth? G5                                                                                                                                 F#5Don't you know that I...E/BI don't give a damn about youA                                                                                                                 BI won't give it up not for youE/BI don't give a damn about youA                                                                                                                 BI won't give it up not for youC#mI'm not gonna cry about some stupid guy                 A                                                                                                                                                                                                BA guy who thinks he's all thatE/BI don't give it up, I don't give a damn                A                                                                                                                                                BWhat you say about that                                                                 E/B                                                                                                                                 BYou know I don't give it up, I don't give a damn                A                                                                                                                                                BWhat you say about thatE/BI don't give it up, I don't give a damn                A                                                                                                                                                BWhat you say about that                                                                 E/B                                                                                                                                 BYou know I don't give it up, I don't give a damn                A                                                                                                                                                BWhat you say about that
  1. <SCRIPT language=javascript src="http://www.cifras.com.br/scripttons.js">
  2. A variation B variation
  3. 4ªC#m variation E/B variation G5 variation F#5 variation arrDesenhos [0] = retornaNovaNota2(arrDesenhos [0], tom, false);arrAcordes [0] = new Array('X D A A A D','G H A A A G','G H A A A X','G K K J G G','X X K J G G','X X K O FD O','X FA FF O FD O','X FA FF O FD X','X FA FH FH FH FA','FK FJ FH FH FH FK');arrPosAcorde[0] = 0desenhaAcorde(1, arrDesenhos [0], 'X D A A A D');arrDesenhos [1] = retornaNovaNota2(arrDesenhos [1], tom, false);arrAcordes [1] = new Array('X A H H H A','K J H H H K','K J H H H X','K O O L K K','X X O L K K','X X O FF FA FF','X FH FS FF FA FF','X FH FS FF FA X','X FH FJ FJ FJ FH','FO FL FJ FJ FJ FO','FO FL FJ FJ FJ X','FO AF AF AD FO FO','X X AF AD FO FO','X X AF AS AH AS');arrPosAcorde[1] = 0desenhaAcorde(2, arrDesenhos [1], 'X A H H H A');arrDesenhos [2] = retornaNovaNota2(arrDesenhos [2], tom, false);arrAcordes [2] = new Array('X H J J G H','X H A F A X','O K J J X X','O FF FF O O O','X X FF FS FH FA','X FJ FH FS FH X','X FJ FL FL FK FJ','AF FO FL FL X X','AF AS AS AF AF AF');arrPosAcorde[2] = 0desenhaAcorde(3, arrDesenhos [2], 'X H J J G H');arrDesenhos [3] = retornaNovaNota2(arrDesenhos [3], tom, false);arrAcordes [3] = new Array('X A A F D D','X A X H G H','K K J H X X','K K J X G X','X X O O O K','X FH FH FS FA FA','X FH FH FS FA X','FO FO FL FJ X X','FO FO FL X FK X','X X AF AF AF FO');arrPosAcorde[3] = 0desenhaAcorde(4, arrDesenhos [3], 'X A A F D D');arrDesenhos [4] = retornaNovaNota2(arrDesenhos [4], tom, false);arrAcordes [4] = new Array('S G G X X X','X FD FA FA X X');arrPosAcorde[4] = 0desenhaAcorde(5, arrDesenhos [4], 'S G G X X X');arrDesenhos [5] = retornaNovaNota2(arrDesenhos [5], tom, false);arrAcordes [5] = new Array('A H H X X X','X O FF FF X X');arrPosAcorde[5] = 0desenhaAcorde(6, arrDesenhos [5], 'A H H X X X');
  4. <script>
复制代码

previous key | previous half-key | next half-key | next key | Left-handed chords
发表于 2004-5-27 12:37:00 | 显示全部楼层
怎么会这样的啊???A   B                      C#m
Everytime you go away, it actually kinda makes my day
               A           B       C#m
Everytime you leave, you slam the door
                        A      B                            C#m
You pick your words so carefully, you hate to think you're hurting me
                      A        B
You leave me laughing on the floorB     E/B
Cause I don't give it up, I don't give a damn
  A                  B
What you say about that
         E/B
You know I don't give it up, I don't give a damn
  A                  B
What you say about that
         C#m
You know I'm not gonna cry, about some stupid guy
   A                        B
A guy who thinks he's all that                        A       B                        C#m
I thought we were just hanging out, so why'd you kiss me on the mouth
                         A           B      C#m
You thought the way you taste would get me high
                        A         B                    C#m
You went to all your friends to brag, guys are always such a drag
                     A                              B
Don't you know the reason that I kissed you was to say goodbyeB     E/B
Cause I don't give it up, I don't give a damn
  A                  B
What you say about that
         E/B
You know I don't give it up, I don't give a damn