吉他大师
UID26262
好友
回帖0
主题
精华
积分10018
阅读权限255
注册时间2003-2-21
最后登录1970-1-1
在线时间 小时
|
http://www.tudou.com/v/NQ3KdzZqnIs
Man it's a hot one.天,这是多么性感的人。
Like seven inches from the midday sun.就象正午烈日下的七彩虹。
I hear U whisper & the words melt everyone.我听到你的轻声细语,且说得如此动人。
But U stay so cool.但是你太难以接近。
My mu-equita,my Spanish harlem Monalisa.我的穆尔奇塔,我的西班牙黑珍珠蒙娜丽莎。
Ur my reason 4 reason.你是我生存的理由。
The step in my groove.(认识你的那段时间)是我(一生中的)最佳阶段。
And if U say this life ain't good enough.如果你说这样的生活不够好。
I would give my world 2 lift U up.我会贡献出我的世界以使你满足。
I could change my life 2 better suit Ur mood.我会改变自己的生活以适应你的心情。
Cause U're so smooth.因为你是如此的平静(圆滑)。
And just like the ocean under the moon.就象月光下的海洋。
Well that's the same emotion that I get from U.那种心绪就如同你给我的感觉一般。
U got the kind of lovin' that can be so smooth.你得到了一种平稳的爱。
Gimme Ur heart,make it real.给我你的爱,就此实现吧。
Or else forget about it.否则就忘了吧。
I'll tell U one thing.我要告诉你一件事。
If U would leave it would be a crying shame.如果你离去,那么这将会使我羞愧的哭泣。
n every breath & every word I hear Ur name calling me out.我听到的每一次呼吸,每一句话语都唤起了我(对你的回忆)。
Out from the barrio,U hear my rhythm from Ur radio.在西班牙地区以外的地方,你也会从电台里听到我的旋律。
U feel the turning of the world so soft & slow.你就会感到这世界转动得如此地温柔与舒缓。
Turning U round & round.带着你转啊转着。 |
|